Present day Cambodia is a peaceful and welcoming country that has retained the style of its former French colony heritage and mixed it with indigenous cultural charm to completely redevelop itself and regain its proud title as The Pearl of Asia.
The past decade has seen a flourishing tourist industry with some three million visitors per year enjoying a full range of cultural and luxury travel experiences. Since 2005 golf has been proving to be an increasingly important part of tourism in Cambodia.
Siem Reap is the main golf destination in Cambodia, and is a small former French colonial town that has attracted many visitors to see the 1000 year old cradle of Khmer civilization and the Temples of Angkor Wat.
There are also now three international standard courses each with their own charms and challenges to test the travelling golfer.
Siem Reap, Cambodia
A Travelling Golfer Recommended Golf & Sightseeing Package
- 3 games of golf- Angkor Golf Resort, Phokeethra Country Club, and Siem Reap Booyung GC
- Sightseeing day to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor Wat and other temples
- half day sightseeing expedition to Tonle Sap
- 5 nights accommodation from a selection of 4 and 5 star hotels
- all transfers to and from the airport, golf and sightseeing