Bermagui CC is located just a few hundred metres from the local beach in the heart of Bermagui.
The golf course traverses tidal river flats at the start and end of each nine, before heading bush..
It then offers typical Aussie bush golf holes in rolling hills.
All holes are framed by mature eucalyptus trees with water hazards adding variety on some low lying holes
Although there is some elevation change throughout, Bermagui is an easy walk
However, holiday golfers might choose to use a cart on warmer days.
Notable holes include:
- hole 1, a strong par 4 through marshland and rising to a green tucked to the right (see pic top of page)
- hole 6, a pretty par 3 in the trees
- hole 8, a par 3 with tee down in the reeds and green on the hill
- hole 10, a short dogleg par 4 out of the marsh
- hole 14, a delightful short par 4 with water hazard crossing the fairway- you may need to lay up off the tee!
- hole 15, a tough mid length par 3 over water
- hole 18, a par 5 which finishes back in the marshlands
You will enjoy your game at Bermagui, and after golf be sure to enjoy a refreshment in the Country Club, where you will be warmly welcomed!
The Travelling Golfer can tailor a golf trip to suit your group.
For suggested destinations see Golf Destinations: The NSW South & Sapphire Coasts
For further information on a tailored golf trip please enquire here: