What a combination!
World famous wines, championship quality golf courses, gourmet food, history, culture and sightseeing.
We can design a personalised tour for you to this famous wine and food region. Tours would include:
- Tours and tastings of the Grand Cru Classe Wines of the famous Medoc and Saint Emillion wine regions
- Championship Golf at Medoc, Saint Emillion, Chateua Des Vigiers and more
- A visit to the beautiful and romantic Dordogne Valley
- Time to shop in the designer boutiques of Bordeaux and the local village markets of Bergerac
- Opportunities to taste the fine food of the Dordogne region, considered to be the most important food region of France
- Accommodation in classic French style hotels, including Chateau Des Vigiers, a magnificent castle dating back to1597, that has been restored to a French Country Style House.
Here are some photos from our last visit to this fabulous region.
Use our experience and knowledge to put together a tour that will ensure you get the most out of your visit to this very famous region of France.
The Travelling Golfer is ready to tailor a golfing trip to France to suit you!