Join us to experience a magnificent Irish golfing experience!
Play dramatic decidely Irish golf in the massive dunes along the Wild Atlantic way, experience the music, pubs and irish 'craic".
Visit the highest coastal cliffs in Europe.
It is a tour you will never forget!
Fly into Dublin and head to Ballina for the start of the tour.
Over the days ahead you will experience some of the most golfscapes anwhere in the world.
The magnificent links courses wend their way through huge dunes located right on the sea.
You will experience exhilirating golf in dramatic settings!
Carne & Enniscrone set the scene early, but the quality continues with Narin & Portnoo, the crazy fun at Cruit's Island all the way to Northern Ireland.
The scenery along the aptly named 'Wild Atlantic Way' does not let you down.
Throw in some Irish pubs & music and you are guaranteed to have a great trip!
A deposit of $1,000 AUD per person is required to secure your place.
- 9 nights accommodation - Ice House hotel, Ballina, 1 night Esplanade Careys Viking House hotel, 3 nights Rosapenna Golf Resort, 2 nights The Strand Hotel, Ballyliffin
- Daily breakfasts included
- 8 rounds of golf at Carne, Enniscrone, Narin & Portnoo, Cruit Island, Rosapenna- Sandy Links, Rosapenna- St Patrick's Links, Portsalon, & Ballyliffin Glashedy course
- Fully escorted small group tour
- Tour shirt & closing dinner
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Meals & drinks except where specifically included
- Car Hire - where this is a self-drive tour
- Air fares & Travel insurance
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
To secure your place on this tour, please pay a deposit of $1,000 AUD and complete our on-line booking form.
Refer to the on-line booking form for full terms and conditions and instructions for the payment of deposit.
COVID-19: If at a certain point in time, part or all of the trip is affected by COVID-19 imposed Government restrictions, we will endeavour to reschedule, hold in credit or refund payments made where possible. Our intent is to give you and the group the best available solution. This will be governed by the terms of our supplier and when the restrictions are imposed.