Terms and Conditions
The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd releases Facebook from any legal proceedings that may arise from the running of this competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook at all.
Entry details are not collected or shared with Facebook in anyway.
By entering this competition, all entrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- .Entry is open to all Travelling Golfer friends, clients, and family members thereof.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or any other items. The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for variation in the prize value.
- The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- To be in the draw you must either be a fan of The Travelling Golfer facebook page, sign up for The Travelling Golfer newsletter, refer someone who signs up, or have participated in a Travelling Golfer trip.There is no limit to the number of eligible entries per person. It is your responsibility to advise details of referrals to The Travelling Golfer
- The user must agree to give The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd permission to add their email address to their newsletter database for continued communication..
- The competition opens on the 20.5.15 at 5pm.
- The competition closes on the 1.11.15 at 12am and the winner will be announced on the 11.11.15
- The winner will be announced publicly on The Travelling Golfer website and contacted by phone and or email..
- All of these terms and conditions are fair and just.
- Failure to comply with these terms may void your chance of winning and the promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone deemed to be tampering with the results.
- The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend the closing date if the opening of Cape Wickham golf course is delayed.
The promoter is The Travelling Golfer Pty Ltd.