The Masters 2020
Saturday April 4th - Friday 10th April, 2019
An escorted golf tour to "The Masters" at Augusta.
This tour includes tickets to 2 days of The Masters Tournament, Golf at Pinehurst and Tobacco Road, and post tour options to Pebble Beach
Hosted by Rory Wood
If your dream is to attend The Masters and play the famous golf courses of the USA, then this trip is for you!
GOLF TOUR OVERVIEW
Pebble Beach will include 3 nights at the Inn at Spanish Bay (Pebble Beach Resorts) with golf included at the famed Pebble Beach as well as wonderful courses Spyglass Hill and Spanish Bay set upon the sandy coast of the Monterey Peninsula.
- 6 nights’ accommodation, 3 nights The Holly Inn Pinehurst Resort, 3 nights Baymont West Augusta
- Masters tickets for Par 3 Practice Day and Day One
- 5 Rounds of golf at Pinehurst No 2, 7, 4, The Cradle & Tobacco Road
- All golf packages at Pinehurst include shared cart, unlimited use of the practice facilities, range balls and club storage.
- Carts included at Pinehurst and Tobacco Rd
- Daily Breakfasts (6)
- Caddie at Pinehurst No 2
- Commemorative tour shirt or similar
- Daily competition and prizes
- Fully escorted
What’s not included:
- Airfares, both international and domestic
- Car hire
- Resort fees and gratuities
- Meals, except for those listed in inclusions.
- Travel Insurance
- Caddy fees & tips
- Visa fees
YOUR TRAVELLING GOLFER HOST
Your host Rory Wood
Rory has a wealth of experience in all facets of golf and travel.
With first hand knowledge of "The Masters", he will ensure you get the most out of your time at this iconic event.
The Masters is an unforgettable experience, and combined with some world class golf courses, this trip is guaranteed to be a wonderful golfing journey.
Join us for a golfing trip of a lifetime.
Read what some of our past clients say about their experiences with The Travelling Golfer.
Want to customise your experience? No problem, our experienced travel team can extend your stay and make other arrangements for you. Talk to us today and let us know how we can make the experience even better for you.