Golf Tour of Northern Ireland (June 2017)
- 10 nights luxury accommodation
- 7 games of golf (with option for 2 extra games)
- Post tour option to add 3 games of golf and 3 nights accommodation in Portrush, including golf at Royal Portrush
- Starts in Galway, finishes in Derry
- Play golf on the hidden gems of North West Ireland
- Fully guided small group Tour
- Experienced leaders who are passionate about what they do
- Luxury hand picked accommodation throughout
- Includes sightseeing tours, whiskey tasting and more!
- Reasonably priced, top class golf
Next is Donegal Golf Course, which is located in an enchanting, isolated setting on a peninsula jutting out into Donegal Bay.
After Donegal we play the gorgeous seaside course at Narin & Portnoo- the Pebble Beach of Northern Ireland. Then we go 'quaint and quirky' with the rustic old Cruit Island Golf Course- it's only 9 holes, but it is memorable...
Further north you will play Ballyliffin Glashedy (2 courses) and Rosapenna Sandy Hills. Set in wild towering sand dunes, they are classic links course with fairways that heave and roll. Ballyliffin is often described as the “Ballybunion of the North”.
The tour finishes at Ballyliffin at the northern end of Ireland, but for those who have time we can offer 3 days post trip staying at Portrush with golf at Royal Portrush, Castlerock and Portstewart GC.
Excellent accommodation includes Mount Falcon Estate, Harvey's Point, Rosapenna Golf Resort, Ballyliffin Lodge and Spa, and Bushmills Inn.
If you love classic links golf, this trip is for you!
Please contact us if you have an interest in finding out more about this tour:
Our tours are known for the fabulous golf courses we can access, high quality accommodation, and variety of experiences that a particular destination can provide. However, the most important factor in the success of our tours is the camraderie of the people who join us. Golf is the common theme, but we have fun together, and lasting friendships are made...Peter Wood... The Travelling Golfer"
Who Is The Travelling Golfer?
Directors Peter and Heather Wood