8 nights/ 4 games of golf
This Tour is available as a personally tailored trip for your group
This trip combines the most unique courses in Iceland with amazing sightseeing.
Discover the immense beauty of Iceland with its dramatic landscape of massive glaciers, waterfalls, volcanoes, hot springs, geysers, lava fields and more.
Iceland Tour Inclusions
- 8 nights quality accommodation, including 2 nights in Reykjavik, 2 nights on the Snaefellsness Peninsula, 2 nights in "The Golden Circle" and 2 nights in beautiful Vik.
- 4 games of golf at Kellir (Number 1 in Iceland), Braurholt, Vestmannaeyjar and Vik Golf Courses. Option to add Geysir and Oddur Golf Courses.
- A visit to the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa
- Sightseeing including Golden Circle, glaciers, volcanoes and waterfalls.
- Fully hosted
- Option to add horse riding tours, whale watching, helicopter tours and other day tours to add pre or post tour
*Please Note: The type of transport will depend on the size of the group and can vary from self-drive to chauffered coach. For this reason, cost of transfers are not included in the price at this stage.
Norway- Stage Two
Travel to the far reaches of northern Norway to play the remote and stunning Lofoten Links.
To reach remote Lofoten Links we take a 2 hour flight from Oslo, followed by a 3-hour drive travelling through amazing mountain scenery and waterfalls. The course is located on the rugged coastline of the island of Gimsoya, where water hazards are the ocean and sandy beaches are the natural bunkers.
Accommodation is in luxury lodges, complete with fireplaces, kitchens and terraces with ocean views.
If you would like us to send you a full detailed itinerary of Iceland please enquire here.
Rory is the Manager of The Travelling Golfer and a 'plus two' handicapper. He has a wealth of experience in all facets of golf and golf touring. With knowledge of Iceland and its courses, he will ensure you get the most out of your time. This trip is guaranteed to be a wonderful golfing and sightseeing experience.
Read what some of our past clients say about their experiences with The Travelling Golfer.