Most grown-up adventures to Las Vegas start with these famous words:
"Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas. Sleeping is optional, but you will need a hotel room for costume changes".
The good news is that the golf in Las Vegas is as impressive as the nightlife.
Enjoy games of golf at the desert courses of Wolf Creek, Shadow Creek, Cascata and more
Do a day tour to the Grand Canyon
Go shopping 'Las Vegas style'
See one of the many world class shows.
Las Vegas really has it ALL.
The Travelling Golfer can organise every part of your Las Vegas trip: flights (international and domestic), golf, accommodation, transfers, sightseeing, shows and much more .....
Use our expertise to put together a Las Vegas Golf Trip that you will be talking about for years!
or call our golfing consultants
Peter or Rory on
THE TRAVELLING GOLFER LAS VEGAS TIPS
- Stay at Bellagio to get exclusive access to Shadow Creek and Cascata Golf Courses
- Wolf Creek Golf Course is a 'must play'
- Do a full day trip to The Grand Canyon that includes a short plane flight from Las Vegas over Hoover Dam, a helipcopter ride to the bottom of the canyon, a boat ride on the Colarado River, a walk along the canyon rim and lunch.
- Book into a show. Plan ahead so you don't miss out!
- Visit the golf outlets for a bargain
- Go to TOP GOLF, a state-of-the-art driving range that is more like a night club.
- Visit 'Old Las Vegas', and zip line down the original Vegas Strip
- Continue your desert golf experience with a trip to Scottsdale Arizona or Palm Springs California.
- Plan to go at the right time of year. The weather gets very, very hot in summer.
THE GOLF COURSES OF LAS VEGAS
This beautiful desert course is located a 90 minute drive from Las Vegas. The layout is stunning, with its dazzling lush green fairways cutting a path through the desert. Step up to the tee, sometimes 100 feet above the fairways for breath-taking views, and be prepared for the thrill ride of a lifetime. Do you dare take on Wolf Creek? If your answer is yes, be prepared to tackle one of those rare golf experiences you will be talking about for years to come.
For a full course report visit Wolf Creek.
Watch this youtube I made of Wolf Creek and I guarantee you will be putting it on your "bucket list" , Heather Wood
Cascata is a desert course designed by Rees Jones and is located 30 minutes from Las Vegas, towards Hoover Dam. It is famous for the "man made" cascading stream that passes through the entire course and even the clubhouse.
For a full course report visit Cacscata Golf Course
Who is The Travelling Golfer?
The Travelling Golfer can tailor a golf trip to Las Vegas to suit your group.
For further information: