The 2018 US Masters - Hosted Golf Tour
26th March - 6th April, 2018
11 nights/7 games of golf
Pinehurst No 8
Great Waters GC at Reynolds Lake Oconee
If your dream is to attend The Masters and play the famous golf courses of the USA, then this trip is for you!
Golf Tour Overview
The tour begins in the Sandhills of North Carolina: a renowned golfing destination, with over 40 quality courses, including 'the home of golf' in the USA, Pinehurst Resort.
We stay 4 nights in the heart of the Country Club of North Carolina (CCNC) in exclusive 4-bedroom houses overlooking the golf courses. We play golf on arguably the "most fun" course in the world: Tobacco Road Golf Course designed by the late Mike Strantz and rated in the Top 100 in the USA. We also play Dogwood Golf Course, often rated the second best course in North Carolina behind Pinehurst No.2, and Pine Needles Golf Course, famous for hosting the US Women's Open.
We then move accommodation to the nearby Pinehurst Resort, staying in the Manor Inn for 3 nights. Pinehurst was established in 1898, and is considered to be the home of American golf. It has nine stunning courses and we play three of the best: the mighty Pinehurst No.2, one of the world's most celebrated Golf Courses, Pinehurst No.7 designed by Rees Jones, and Pinehurst Number 8 designed by Tom Fazio.
Next we head to Reynold's Lake Oconee, where we stay 4 nights in this Ritz Carlton Resort with its 5 signature courses. The package includes golf on the Great Water's Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus and tickets to Day One (Thursday) of The Master's. There is flexibility to play any of the other great courses at the Ritz-Carlton Reynold's (additional cost) and/or attend any other day of The Masters (additional cost). The Par 3 day on Wednesday is highly recommended.
This trip not only takes you to The Masters, it also takes you to some of the greatest Golf Courses and Golf Resorts in the USA. There is flexibilty to add additional Masters tickets to your package. You can decide what suits you and your budget.
Your Travelling Golfer Hosts
Directors Heather & Peter Wood at "The Masters"
Peter and Heather have a wealth of experience in all facets of golf and golf touring. With first hand knowledge of "The Masters", they will ensure you get the most out of your time at this iconic event. They use their special contacts and experience in North Carolina to give you access to exclusive accommmodation and amazing golf courses. This trip is guaranteed to be a wonderful golfing experience. Join us for a golfing trip of a lifetime.
"Our tours are known for the fabulous golf courses we can access, high quality accommodation, and variety of experiences that a particular destination can provide. However, unequivocally the single most most important factor in the success of the tours is the camraderie of the people who join us. Golf is the common theme, but we have fun together, and lasting friendships are made.
Peter Wood... The Travelling Golfer"
Read what some of our past clients say about their experiences with The Travelling Golfer.
- 11 nights accommodation: 3 nights at Pinehurst Resort, 4 nights at the Ritz Carlton-Reynolds Lake Oconee, 4 nights at the Country Club of North Carolina
- 7 games of golf including Pinehurst No 2, No 7 and No 8, Tobacco Rd, Dogwood and Pine Needles Golf Courses and Great Waters GC at Reynold's Lake Oconee
- Ticket to Dya One (Thursday) of The Masters, with an option to add extra days at The Masters (addtional cost)
- Fully escorted tour with your Travelling Golfer Host Rory Wood with small group size for personal attention
- Daily competition and prizes
- Commemorative tour shirt
- Farewell dinner
- Please Note: Airfares, hire car, food and drinks are not included in the package
*$8,035 USD per person, twin share
- *Please Note: the price remains an estimate until your place is secured. Masters tickets will usually increase over time due to high demand.
- Bookings are now open.
- A deposit of $2,500 per person is required to secure your place.
- See booking form for full terms and conditions.
Want to customise your experience? No problem, our experienced travel team can extend your stay and make other arrangements for you. Talk to us today and let us know how we can make the experience even better for you.