Golf Tour of the Rocky Mountains in Canada
Hosted by Ian Greenwood
- 14 nights luxury accommodation
- 7 games of top quality golf: Furry Creek, Chateau Whistler, Nicklaus North, Big Sky, Tobiano, Jasper Park, Banff Springs and Silver Tip Golf Courses
- Starts in Vancouver, finishes in Banff
- Fully hosted, small group tour
- Sightseeing activities
- Daily competitions and prizes
- Self drive hire cars
The tour begins in Vancouver where there is time to explore the city and Stanley Park.
The next day you visit the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge on your way to the scenic Furry Creek Golf Club where the golf competition commences. After golf you continue onto the adventure capital of Canada - Whistler. Four nights are spent in the heart of Whistler where there is time to play three games of golf. Chateau Whistler- one of the best mountain courses in the world, Big Sky Golf Course which has amazing mountain backdrops and the picturesque Nicklaus North GC. There is plenty of sightseeing too: the gondola up Blackcomb Mountain with lunch at the top, is a must. And the zip lining is highly recommended.
A closing dinner at Banff Springs clubhouse is the perfect finish to a wonderful trip!
The Rocky Mountain Highs hosted tour is suitable for couples who are reasonably active. If you like to play golf, see the world and engage in low level adventure activities with a small group of like minded people- then this trip is for you!
Post Tour Options
When in Canada why not add on other world class experiences?:
- The Rocky Mountaineer train
- The Inside Passage Cruise
- Uncruise through Alaska
For further information please enquire here: