Pebble Beach Golf Links® & Bandon Dunes
Stay at the Best Golf Resorts in the USA
Play 5 courses rated in the Top 100 in the World
10 days/ 7 courses
13th - 22nd July 2018
Hosted by Ian Greenwood
- 9 nights luxury accommodation, including 3 nights at The Links at Spanish Bay, 4 nights at The Inn at Bandon Dunes and 2 nights at Sir Francis Drake Hotel San Francisco.
- 7 games of top quality golf: Pebble Beach Golf Links®, The links at Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill, The Preserve, Bandon Dunes, Bandon Trails and Pacific Dunes. Plus optional games at Peter Hay Par 3 and Old McDonald.
- Golf carts at Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay and Spy Glass Hill.
- Tour starts at Pebble Beach, finishes at Bandon Dunes
- Transfers to and from North Bend airport to Bandon Dunes.
- Fully hosted, small group tour
- Free time for sightseeing in San Francisco
- Tour shirt
- Final dinner
Please Note: Price does not include self drive car hire to and from Pebble Beach, or international and domestic flights.
The tour begins on the Monterey Peninsula with 3 nights at the Pebble Beach Golf Resort®, staying at The Links at Spanish Bay (or option to upgrade to The Lodge at Pebble Beach.) Play 3 games of golf: The Links at Spanish Bay, Spyglass Hill GC and the very famous Pebble Beach rated number 7 in the World. Sightseeing opportunities include the 17-mile drive, a visit to the village of Carmel and the Monterey Aquarium.
Then it's off to San Francisco for a 2 night stay in the heart of the city. A full day is free to spend sightseeing to places such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Fishermans Wharf and Alcatraz (this would need to pre booked)
A short flight north takes you to North Bend in Oregon for a transfer to the Bandon Dunes Resort. Bandon Dunes was created for one purpose, the pure enjoyment of golf. Our 4 night stay allows ample time to play 4 of the 5 courses: Bandon Dunes, rated 64 in the world, Pacific Dunes, rated 21 in the world, Bandon Trails and The Preserve. You will enjoy the wonderful practice facilities including the Practice Centre, the 'Punchbowl' putting green and Shorty's, a 9-hole par 3 practice course. Teaching Pro's, clinics and academies are available. The keen golfer can also squeeze in an optional 18 holes on the Old McDonald GC (rated 68 in the world)
The tour ends with a transfer back to North Bend airport. There is an option to continue onto Vancouver for the 14 day Canadian Rocky Mountain Golf Tour.
Your Travelling Golfer Host
Your Host Ian Greenwood
A keen golfer and very experienced traveller, Ian is the ideal leader - he combines his great organisational skills with a laid back, easy to approach personality. This trip is sure to be a wonderful golfing experience. Join Ian for a great golfing getaway.
$5,150 USD per golfer, twin share
Package price includes 9 nights accommodation, 7 rounds of golf, golf carts at Pebble Beach Resort, return transfers to Bandon Dunes, Tour shirt and final dinner.
Package price does not include car hire, sightseeing, meals and flights.
- Bookings are now open.
- An initial deposit of $2,000 AUD per person is required to secure your place.
- See booking form for full terms and conditions.
Accommodation Upgrade Options
There is the option to upgrade to the The Lodge at Pebble Beach. Please indicate on the booking form if you would like a quote for this.